Piper increase warranty on all M600 aircraft
- Credit: Archant
Piper Aircraft announced today the warranty for all M600 aircraft will be increased from five years / 1,000 flight hours to five years / 1,500 flight hours effective immediately
Piper originally launched the M600 program with a five year / 1,000 hour warranty.
However, after three years of deliveries, nearly one-hundred aircraft in service and over 21,000 fleet hours, the data gathered indicates aircraft utilization and stage lengths are higher than originally anticipated.
The warranty increase is retroactive and includes all 2016 through 2019 fielded and factory new M600’s.
Ron Gunnarson, Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Customer Support said: “When the M600 was introduced, we offered a warranty program that reflected our commitment to our customers and confidence in the aircraft.
“That commitment and confidence continues today as we identified an opportunity to increase our standard, factory warranty based on M600 owner’s direct feedback and the aircraft’s stellar demonstrated performance.”
- 1 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 2 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 3 Amputee aerobatic display duo star in Pilot magazine November
- 4 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 5 Legal fight over warbird training
- 6 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 7 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 8 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
- 9 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 10 Flight test: Globe Super Swift