Piper increase warranty on all M600 aircraft
- Credit: Archant
Piper Aircraft announced today the warranty for all M600 aircraft will be increased from five years / 1,000 flight hours to five years / 1,500 flight hours effective immediately
Piper originally launched the M600 program with a five year / 1,000 hour warranty.
However, after three years of deliveries, nearly one-hundred aircraft in service and over 21,000 fleet hours, the data gathered indicates aircraft utilization and stage lengths are higher than originally anticipated.
The warranty increase is retroactive and includes all 2016 through 2019 fielded and factory new M600’s.
Ron Gunnarson, Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Customer Support said: “When the M600 was introduced, we offered a warranty program that reflected our commitment to our customers and confidence in the aircraft.
“That commitment and confidence continues today as we identified an opportunity to increase our standard, factory warranty based on M600 owner’s direct feedback and the aircraft’s stellar demonstrated performance.”
- 1 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 2 Air-worms: the best aviation-themed tunes
- 3 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 4 Big redesign for Eviation's Alice aircraft
- 5 EHang launches new inter-city AAV
- 6 Pilot magazine August issue - on sale 21st July
- 7 New grass airfield for Kent?
- 8 Army Flying Museum offers children flight simulator time
- 9 Southampton’s runway extension approved
- 10 Proposal amended for Solent Airport