Tecnam Astore PPL special edition delivery
- Credit: Archant
Tecnam reports its first delivery of 2016 – the Tecnam Astore PPL. An exclusive version of the Tecnam Astore Light Sport Aircraft to a rather special customer!
The Astore PPL is painted in a beautiful military grey colour scheme, with the customer even having a bespoke interior incorporated into the craft.
Other special features include:
- An MT Variable Pitch Propeller,
- 2 Garmin G3X, air conditioning,
- A pair of BOSE Headsets.
- 1 Enstrom files for bankruptcy
- 2 The importance of considering WAT variations
- 3 24V option for Rotax 915 iS
- 4 Pilot profile: Alan Robinson & Mike Wildeman (Team Phoenix)
- 5 Hamburg U-space trial successful
- 6 Last Airbus 380 delivered to Emirates
- 7 Broadband from stratospheric airship
- 8 1979 Piper Tomahawk PA38-112 for sale | £53,000
- 9 Building a new fuselage for a Fournier RF6B
- 10 Long-haul delivery for Tecnam P2012
The customer has a well-known reputation for being a great supporter of all things related to General Aviation, as well as being very discerning and demanding. So, who is this mysterious customer we hear you ask? The clue is the suffix, PPL… Tecnam’s own Managing Director, Paolo Pascale Langer.
With over 70 Astore LSA’s already in service worldwide, it’s proving to be one of Tecnam best ever selling aeroplanes.