Tecnam launch new dry leasing programme
- Credit: NA
Tecnam, in collaboration with XtraPower, has launched a dry leasing programme for its aircraft for periods of two, three or five years
Pilots or operators are charged a monthly rental that gives them 365 days per year exclusive access to the chosen aircraft.
'The lessee is responsible for all variable and fixed operating costs of the aircraft for the entire period of the lease, including fuel, maintenance and any other measures required to keep the aircraft in top condition.
Expenses also payable by the lessee are items such as pilots, insurance, supporting equipment, paint schemes and transportation,' says Tecnam. 'At the end of the lease period, the lessee returns the aircraft to XtraPower with no further liability, regardless of the change in aircraft value.'
"We are excited to offer our customers a real value programme ready-made for our Tecnam aircraft," adds Walter Da Costa, Tecnam's Global Sales and Marketing Director.
"Our owners and operators can benefit from cost predictability and substantial peace of mind. We have so many potential customers that have been waiting for this opportunity.
"It will open whole new market scenarios."
For more details visit: tecnam.com
- 1 Ground tests for ZeroAvia's 19-seater’s eco-engine
- 2 Large Pilot 100i order
- 3 NASA's Mars helicopter exceeds all expectations
- 4 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 5 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 6 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 7 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 8 Aviation Minister welcomes the resurgence of ‘heritage aviation’
- 9 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 10 Legal fight over warbird training