Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
- Credit: Archant
‘Originally built for the U.S. Military (Mil-S-25948), these flagship Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards’.
Standard issue since 1982, these aviator sunglasses are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best.
From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, the Aviator has become Randolph’s flagship product and has set the standard for their world-class quality.
Made in USA using the finest components found worldwide.
Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
Lifetime-warranted solder joints
Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- 1 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 2 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 3 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 4 Amputee aerobatic display duo star in Pilot magazine November
- 5 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 6 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 7 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
- 8 Flight Test: Vans RV-4 G-BZPH
- 9 Diamond Aircraft launches DA50 RG to rival Cirrus SR22
- 10 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
Mineral crown glass lens
98-100% UV Protection
For the complete range and stock availability check out this link: http://www.flightstore.co.uk/clothing-c287/sunglasses-c831/randolph-m140