Renegade releases new LSA
Renegade Light Sport has released a Lycoming powered Carbon Pitts.
The aircraft – which has been dubbed ‘LiL Rascal’ – features a Lycoming AEIO -233 engine and all-glass Dynon 10in Skyview digital g meter cockpit with a leather interior.
According to Renegade the LiL Rascal weighs under 600 pounds, cruises at 120 knots
and stalls at 41 knots.
Pilot flight tested the company’s Falcon LSA in the April 2013 issue. Renegade says that it expects to release an amphibian aircraft later this year.
For more information visit renegadelightsport.com
- 1 EHang launches new inter-city AAV
- 2 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 3 Diamond Aircraft launches DA50 RG to rival Cirrus SR22
- 4 Big redesign for Eviation's Alice aircraft
- 5 Pilot magazine August issue - on sale 21st July
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Too late for EASA transfer of a UK licence
- 8 Cockpit report: Grumman G-21 Goose amphibious flying boat
- 9 Southampton’s runway extension approved
- 10 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10